We typically turnaround printing in 5 to 7 business days from the time we receive the files until the piece is delivered. We also realize there are times when you need us to step it up and deliver your projects sooner.
We will do our best to honor your requests for quicker delivery if it is in our power to do so.
Below is a brief timeline of how the process works.
- Upon receiving your files, they are inspected and preflighted to ensure all components of the file are included such as fonts, colors, bleeds, marks, etc.
- A PDF proof will be generated and emailed so that you can see that your file lines up with what we have output.
- Next, after PDF approval, a color proof is generated for you to see a folded, cut down to size rendition on the actual stock – for digital only. A true color EPSON proof is made for conventional printing.
- With a built-in time around 24 hours for you to proof and ok the sample, the file is then finalized and plated for the press.
- Next it is printed and given a day to dry so that it can be handled in the rest of the production area.
- After it’s printed, it moves to the bindery stage where any trimming, folding, collating, stitching, or gluing is performed as required. This can take multiple days depending on the size and scope of the project.
- Note, any special operations such as scoring, die cutting, foil stamping, numbering, etc. will add additional time but will be worked into the schedule.
- Finally, packaging, boxing, shipping, and/or mailing will be the last step in delivering your printed piece on time.
As with all jobs, the timeline and schedule will vary with the type and size of your job. Digital job can shorten the time of your order dramatically by eliminating plate burning and using variable data versus crash numbering. Visit with any of our sales professionals at Knight Printing for turnaround times and all your print projects.
Knight Printing has been producing the highest quality printing in the region for nearly 130 years. We have the expertise and knowledge to bring your business and brand to life. If you want to leave a lasting impression with your customers, our team can guide you in new and exciting ways that will leave a lasting impression. Learn more about Knight Printing at knightprinting.com[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]