Please address your submission to Betty Jahner and attach a cover letter, resume and three samples or a link to your portfolio.
Image Printing, an award-winning print company, is seeking a full-time graphic artist/designer to join our professional team.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Collaborating with sales rep, Art Director, or directly with client about client’s ideas
– Preparing projects by gathering information about finished size, colors, pages, photos, graphics, text, etc.
– Creating a conceptual layout and building project accordingly
– Submitting ideas/proof to Art Director
– Providing email or hard copy proof to sales rep or directly to client per sales rep’s request
– Upon final approval of project, preparing output for prepress
– Contributing to team effort by collaborating on ideas and concepts;
accomplishing projected goals and timelines
Graphic Designer qualifications/skills:
– Strong graphic design, production and layout acumen
– Desktop publishing proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
– Good oral and written communication
– Design creativity and originality
– Analytical, detail-oriented, and time-management skills
– Marketing ideas and products
– Flexibility in juggling multiple projects to achieve deadlines
– Prepress experience
If you have this background and would like to be part of an awesome team, apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Must work on-site.