Image Printing has developed the following art file specifications to help your project succeed.
- Design or Copy should not be closer than:
- 1/8″ from trim edge of piece
- 1/8″ from holes, slots, scores, etc.
- Artwork for bleeds (any color, element, or photo that touches the trim) must extend a minimum of 1/8″ beyond the trim edge.
- Type should not be smaller than 5 point.
- Reversed type should be no smaller than 10 point
- Artwork can be created on Mac or Windows platforms in the following applications: